Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

Hey everyone!

This has been quite the week for me. Another good one for the books. Nothing too exciting though which is odd. I've just been going about my normal business of studying every morning, then teaching in the afternoons. This is kind of bitter sweet but since my investigator got baptized, we don't really have any other progressing investigators. Sure we have people to teach but they aren't really making any progress. The point is, we don't have anyone to teach right now. So we spent this entire week knocking. No success from that. We talked to some people at the door just enough to say we are missionaries and then "I'm not interested" and slam the door. That's how every night was. So why did I like this week so much? I guess it really just because I'm starting to enjoy talking to new people and using the Spanish that I have learned. I can really see and improvement, even more than before because now I'm teaching lessons and not just adding a comment here and there. It's really exciting to see! Anyways, my companion and I were able to get in contact with one of investigators that really just forgot about us, and we found an entire family! So now we have people to teach for this upcoming week.

I'm loving my mission right now and especially since today is my three month mark. It's hard to believe that I have already been through 3 months but at the same time that it has only been 3 months. I still have a lot to learn while I'm out here and I have definitely seen a change. For example, I like country now. That one is HUGE! Lol. But I have grown and now I have a great desire to serve.


Be safe and I will talk to you again next week.


Love 

Elder Biehn