Monday, July 25, 2016

July 26, 2016 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update


Hey guys!

So first week is done with my new greenie elder Walker! He's getting a bit more accustomed to missionary life now. Lots of finding and really just trying to keep the area going. We've got a couple of awesome people we are working with right now which is great when we can see them. But that's the problem is that we only have a couple of people right now that we visit on a regular basis. So that means finding! And you know what the best part is???



IT’S 103 DEGREES!! And with Virginia humidity it feels like 107!! Is that just great for finding??..... It's so hot.... Last summer wasn't nearly this bad. Glad I don't have to go through ANOTHER one after this. Speaking of which, today is my 17 Month Mark! Not that I'm trunky or anything, it's just that's a really long time! And I'm going through a lot of my "last" things. Like I can't believe July is already almost over and it is about to be August. Then come Christmas and winter! Wow it feels like the blizzard we had was just last week, but nope that was in January.

So not much other than that. It was a pretty boring week filled a lot with finding and not much going on. Sorry that I can't write more but there isn't anything too interesting about a sweaty Elder Biehn walking around in the hot sun all day. I've had to start carrying around a little handkerchief to wipe my sweat. Not fun...

Love you guys and I'll talk to you next week!

Elder Biehn