Monday, September 28, 2015

September 28, 2015 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

Hey Everybody!

I going to admit that this past week was kinda rough, but that's just because of the transfer. The first week in any new area is pretty difficult because it's a whole new area, new companion, new members, everything. So getting used to it is the hard part while at the same time trying to learn everything at once. Let me tell you it does not happen within a week. In fact, I had just barely started to be comfortable in my last area, Springlake, and that took the whole six weeks. So I don't know how long it will take before I am comfortable in this area. Hopefully not as long. In other news, this is a pretty difficult ward to work in, which is probably adding to the difficulty. There isn't a lot of leadership so in turn there isn't much communication between us and the ward. So yeah that makes things a lot harder, and I am currently working on trying to fix that. There's a lot that we need to work on and I'm not going to go into it all right now. Let's just say there's a lot of work to do...

However, there is a lot to work to do in the area so that's good news. Plenty of investigators to help try and progress and less actives that we need to go and find. So the work will progress here. Although we ran into a bit of a road bump. Our car had some body damage from an accident that some previous elders were in, so we are taking the car in today. We will be without a car for the next week so I'm not too sure how this is going to work.....

Anyways, talk to you guys next week!

Love Elder Biehn