Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

 Hey guys!

There's not too much to report on for this week. Nothing insanely crazy happened, it was just a normal week of working and finding and teaching. Something cool though was that my birthday was last Monday but Tuesday was awesome! We had a fun little district meeting and my companion made me a cake. It was pretty cool.

Celebrating my birthday with my district!
So that's my district. Oh I forgot to mention that I'm the district leader again.  That one kinda slipped my mind during the past couple of emails. But I am enjoying it! Old Town is a really good Ward and my district is awesome. It requires a decent amount of studying so that I can keep things interesting and my district up beat. So that means I've been having some really good studies lately. 21 months in and I'm still learning! Pretty cool how the mission works that way.

Dinner at Chipotle with recent converts from Bella Vista. 
Later on Tuesday I had a nice surprise as well. My recent converts from Bella Vista wanted to take me out to dinner. So we met up and it was great because it's been a while since I've been able to see them.

We went to Chipotle and it was super good! Definitely a fun night.

Like I said, other than that not too much really interesting happened. The weather has been kinda funky though. On Tuesday it was like 70 degrees. Yesterday was about in the mid 50s. Like it's December already, come on Virginia you're acting like California! Lol.

Hope you guys have an amazing week and remember, Christmas is coming! Be sure to be doing the activity the church is putting on #LightTheWorld


Elder Biehn