Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14, 2016 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

Hey guys,

It's been a rough week and I really don't feel like writing everything about it, so I'm just going to summarize. We had 2 missionaries from my district go home this week on 2 separate occasions, one of them being my companion Elder Artinger. Both of them went home for health reasons. It's not easy watching missionaries go home early, especially when those missionaries are your friends. And I was really good friends with both of them. So yeah....

My district before it got wiped out
Right now I'm in a trio with the other elders in my district. They are basically babysitting me right now since I can't be in my area alone, so it's just sitting there with no one to take care of it. Speaking of my area, due to a recent 70 visit, the boundaries of the stake are changing. Which means my area is getting cut in half, and I'm losing the half with all my investigators.

Pretty crazy week

Elder Biehn

They say a picture is worth 1000 words right?



Me and Elder Artinger enjoying his last day at a Peruvian chicken place

I got to go to the temple with Elder Everett, my MTC companion