Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

Well, I gotta say that not much has really happened this week. The work is still going forward and me and Elder Castillo are still here in Little River. However, things are progressing pretty smoothly with the members right now. They are starting to have more interest in the missionaries and actually getting to know us. It's funny because every single missionary in this ward has been here for at least 3 months now and the members are just barely starting to remember our names. I've personally been here for 4 1/2 months now and I've gotten a pretty good relationship with most of the members in the ward.

Now, the transfer is starting to come to an end and it will be transfers once again next week. So since I have been here for 4 ½ months, that is usually about the time that things get changed around and a missionary gets transferred out. So I'm thinking I'm going to be leaving, however my mission president told me something very interesting. He said that his plan is to try to keep senior companions in an area for longer so that way they have a chance to really get to know the ward. So, whether or not that is going to happen to me, I have no idea. But now I'm really unsure if I'm going to be staying or leaving. All I know is that there is going to be a big change to my district next week. Let's just say I'm anxious to hear what's going to be happening.

Love you guys and talk to you next week!

Elder Biehn