Monday, February 6, 2017

February 6, 2017 - Elder Biehn's Last Weekly Update

Well here it is. The last email of my mission.

It's been a mix of emotions this past week. Enjoying the last little bit of my mission but the shock and realization that the end is really here. I don't really know how to describe it. Probably just a mix of anxiousness and nervousness. I feel ready to go but I don't want to leave. JUST A BUNCH OF CONTRADICTIONS. I'm totally excited that I get to see my family again but sad I will be leaving all the friends I have made here in Virginia.

The one most important thing that has happened over the course of my mission has been the growing of my testimony. I know my Savior lives and that we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father. I got the chance to teach and preach these truths in a language that wasn't my own and I have learned and come to love the Hispanic culture. This really is the Jesus Christ's restored church on earth with all the truth, priesthood, revelation, miracles, and just about everything else. I bare you my testimony that this is true, he Book of Mormon is the word of God, and Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. This I say in the name of Jesus Christ.


Amen