Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

Hello hello!

So I honestly don't have a lot to talk about his week, nothing big really happened. It was kind of a boring week. Me and Elder Pickett did a lot of tracting this week with not too much success. We got one maybe return appointment, but the rest not interested. So I'm going to have to find a more effective way of finding with this area.

I did get to go to a cool meeting specifically for District Leaders this week. It was awesome because it was basically the exact training that I needed in order to be an effective district leader and actually know what I'm doing. For example, I had my first district meeting this past Wednesday and it was a little rocky. But I'm starting to get used to it now! It feels awesome to be a leader and be able to prepare lesson specifically for my district since I'm the one that has stewardship over them. I also have a much better opportunity to get to know the members of my district and help teach them, especially the two greenies in my district. Oh! At this district leader meeting, all the district leaders in the mission were there so we took a picture!