Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

Hey guys!

So not really all that much to report on for this week, nothing too crazy happened. Although, I did have transfers on Thursday. But don't worry, I didn't get transferred. Neither did Elder Castillo so we are still together. Neither did the other two elders in my district. In fact the only change that happened was one of the hermanas finished her mission and went home. So now Hermana Craner is in my district again! I'm super excited because we were in the CCM together and now we are finally serving together again. It'll be just like old times, haha. It only took 9 months to happen. Now if only I could get to serve with Elder Everett again, that would be cool!

But other than that, nothing too interesting. This past week was honestly kind of boring. But the upcoming week... Should be fun. We have plans to go to the temple with some of our investigators, there is the mission Christmas party, our ward Christmas party. Lots of cool stuff going on. So next week should be a pretty good email, unlike this one.

Love you guys and you'll hear from me next week!

Love Elder Biehn