In anticipation of significantly increased mail and packages from home during December, the Mission Office Staff would like to remind you of the following:
1. Inform your family and friends to send Christmas mail early.
2. The US Post Office (USPS) will close at noon on December 24th.
3. You may want to consider having Christmas letters send directly to your apartment address, and packages, check with the Apartment Management to confirm they are willing to accept the deliver. (If they agree, check daily with them to retrieve your packages.)
4. Mail delivered to the Mission Office in Burke will be placed in the Zone Mail trays for the Zone Leaders to retrieve and deliver to you.
5. If you are transferred to a new area in early December, notify your parents of the change if they plan to send packages directly to you.
6. The Busiest time for the USPS is December 10-24; it is best to have all Christmas mal and packages mailed before the 10th.
Just go ahead and keep sending packages to the address you already have
Thanks! Love you!