Monday, June 6, 2016

June 6, 2106 - Elder Biehn's Weekly Update

Hey everybody!

So it's been a very eventful week in the life of Elder Biehn, to say the least! Let me start off by letting you all know that we had transfers this past week and I get to stay in Bella Vista. However my companion, Elder Pickett, got transferred out. We weren't quite expecting that one because he's only been in this area for 2 transfers, and we were only together for 1. We were totally expecting to spend a full 2 transfers together. So this change came as an unexpected surprise, one we weren't too happy about. He was so sad that he was leaving and I was too! Like he loved this area and his district! He told me it felt like he was leaving home again. But I'm thankful for the time I did get to spend with him and be able to work together. We got work done and flipped this area! So it was a very successful transfer. Here's a picture of us on transfer day.